Professional Consultant & Expert Witness
Available as Expert Witness on Firearms & Ballistics
Contact directly for rate and availability.
Pertinent qualifications include:
- Experience, including courtroom testimony, on Federal & State capital murder cases
- Federal Criminal Investigator (CITP 927)
- Federal Air Marshal and ATSAC (Manager)
- U.S. Navy SEAL & DEVGRU Operator with extensive small arms training and experience
- U.S. Marine Corps Scout/Sniper
- High-Threat Dignitary Protection Agent in Charge for Dept of State and others
- Ballistics Testing Expert for G2 Research
- On-camera Firearms Expert for numerous film and television productions
- Technical Advisor and Co-Producer for numerous tactical motion pictures
- Featured on all major news outlets for multiple global news events
- Tactical trainer for military, law enforcement and civilians
- Decorated for “Heroic Service” as a Navy SEAL in combat
OPDS Vendor (AZ, AK)
USA Forensic ran a recent jury poll on a capital murder case, which found Mr. Sawyer’s testimony to be the most important of the trial.
See BIO page on this site for more background information.